streetsole

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Project/Pool Show in NYC

I just came from the Project/ Pool Tradeshow in New York last week. All I have to say is this...it is definitely the coolest show out there. They showcased the freshest brands with thier new designs for Spring 2007. There were a lot of graphic tees and denims. I really didn't see that much all over print-BBC-type of stuff but I'ms sure its going to be big this fall and spring. From the 2 tradeshows, I thought Pool had more creative designs. The brands in Pool were younger and showed less in their collection but that doesn't mean that their creativity was lacking. They had a better connection to the street culture and it was reflected in their designs.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home